- No submission limit, submit as many things as you want all day long!
- Must be a member.
- No content that would be considered rated R, or be sexual in any way. Pokemon is for family and minors, despite the fact its fanbase are now all adults. So please be respectable of that.
- Please do not steal art. Screenshots are allowed to an extent, such as ones of the game and wallpapers, just don't call the content used your own.
- Pokemon GO related only, please. There are plenty of other pokemon groups out there for things that are unrelated to the game or teams.
- Teams fights. We know you love your team. We know you like to make memes, and trash the other team, trolling them and arguing with them. While this is allowed, please keep it to fair rivalry and jokery. Threatening actual harm to another team, going too far in insults, and/or causing drama will not be allowed.
- Bashing. You grew up on Pokemon from the start, you're an adult and you've been there since the beginning. That's great! But remember, Pokemon is for everyone. Telling the younger members to stop playing the game, or insulting them for not knowing the original 150, is prohibited. Don't be rude to the kids. They have just as much a right to enjoy the game as the older players and you should help them, not chase them away.
- Feel free to spam the homepage comments with team talk, team rivalry, leveling talk, pokemon talk, and all around anything you want to say about the game! Just Journals too if it's on topic of the journal. Just please keep it friendly. Memes and fun insults are allowed, but refer to rule 1 for how far it should go.